Many succulents sport unique colors to go along with their interesting and unusual shapes. 经常, some of the more unique types are grown singly in a decorative container to match their shades of color. Some may plant them in white ceramic pots to allow the plant colors to dominate. So it is with pink succulent types such as the ones discussed below.
销k Succulent Plants
销k succulents may display the color on leaf edges or with streaks or blotches mingled throughout the foliage. Others may be a solid color. Some need the stress of sunshine to get the desired color, while other plants have it without manipulation. If you wish for a particular color, research the plant to learn what creates the color and causes it to get brighter. Sometimes it has to do with the chlorophyll that normally makes leaves green.
Here are some of our favorite pink succulent types.
- 余辉 Echeveria grows easily indoors when you find just the right brightly lit area with some sunshine pouring through. Needing little water, you’ll find this plant tolerates heat as well as drought. Large leaves make up the rosettes which grow in clumps and can spread to fill the top of the container in maturity. Leaves are edged with a lavender-pink shade that deepens with sunshine and cold weather. Some say this plant glows when planted. This pink and green succulent is frost tender. Orange-red blooms may appear under the leaves.
- 的无与伦比的 高凉菜属 粉红色的蝴蝶 is a pink flowering plant. If you’re putting together a pink succulent collection, the pink kalanchoe succulent is a must-have. It is variegated, meaning it is low on chlorophyll. This allows the pink color to replace the typical green. This is a tall succulent with slender leaves where small flowers grow along the leaf edges, producing hundreds of flowers.
- 猕猴桃Aeonium is another gorgeous plant with pink in the leaves. Attractive rosettes of fleshy leaves appear to be edged in pink to red shades. Bright yellow blooms may appear in summer. This plant produces offsets quickly, and is suited well to indoor containers.
- 粉红色的月长石 succulent has egg-shaped leaves that are mostly pinkish silver on this variety, although they range from peach to blue-green. Stems grow to about eight inches (20.32 cm.) and are covered with leaves. Pachyphytum oviferum is one of the most sensitive to overwatering. When leaves drop at the slightest bump, stop watering for about three weeks. Too little light can create this problem too. Grow in morning sun to filtered shade in the afternoon. Allow wrinkled leaves to let you know when it needs watering again. Moonstones can flower with red-orange petals.
- 粉色Lithops grow in many shades with the same form common to all these plants. Easily over-watered, this variety needs morning sun and filtered afternoon shade in most areas. Plant in succulent soil, amending if needed.